Saturday 23 November 2013

EXODUS ILLUMINATI SECRECY OR SUBLIMAL MESSAGE IN HIS SONG ADDICTED EXPOSED

NOW IHAVE WRITTEN THESE BLOG to warn every one as the bible says that God doesnt destroy or send catastrophes to asinner before warning him or her now let me talk about these so called ugandan gospel artiste who released asong entitled addicted in it he said. now lets talk alook at these screenshot atook from google

now look at the highlighted text it says music babylon so if go and study bible prophecy you would find that he is connected to the anti christ babylon is astate of being confused and lost in the darkness so thats one fact that you areader should know ................Now lets look at his new song addicted here is the video url for those who want to watch it on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueztlRQ7pug now in these song he says addicted,addicted,addicted,toyou bla blah blah and then he says how can isay ilove you lord and ihave never talked to you he continues how can isaw ilove you lord and have never seen your face for your information there has never been any one in these modern world who has managed seeing Gods faced which means exodus is tryin to tell that he doest believe in God and let me back it up with scripture . I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. ipray that you here the truth and stand aperil for the truth during these last days WAKE UP WAKE UP IF YOU ARE ASLEEP
Context Jesus is Coming …16"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star." 17The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.
! SAITH JESUS AMEN